Bre Lad is a former American volleyball player. She was also featured at number one position in Volleyball magazine ‘Fab50’, 2020 edition.
Bre was born on April 19, 1984. Tucson, Arizona, United States. Her father’s name is Bob Ladd and her mother’s name is Tammie Ladd. Talking about the siblings, she an older brother name Josh Ladd.
Bre received her school degree from ‘Canyon Del Oro High School’ where her interest in volleyball started and she even secured a place in the junior national team. After that, she graduated from the University of Arizona in 2003 to pursue her bachelor’s degree in community and health public.
She being a bright student planned to make her career in medicine with a wish to join the nursing school after her undergraduate degree.
Her husband Luke Walton is the former basketball player and the head coach of the ‘Sacramento Kings’ of the ‘National Basketball Association’ (NBA).
Earlier life and Carrier
Bre and luke were mates at ‘University of Arizona’ and both played their respective games for ‘Arizona wildcats’. They met in 2002 and it was not loved at first sight. They remain friends still in 2005 and started their relationship after that. They got engaged after 6 years of dating each other after Luke proposed to her on Christmas Eve 2012. He put a ring in a jewelry box which he finally put inside a big box and asked her to open.
The couple had a beautiful wedding with western, cream, and gold theme wedding in August 3013. They got married at a ceremony in Aspen, Colorado. The wedding as Walton’s cousin harmony, who has also help organize Tom’s cruise and Katei Holmes wedding ceremony.
The ceremony took place with an amazing view of the Rockies. Bred wore a figure-hugging gown with the ruffled-ombre skirt by Hayley Paige paired with flat shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti. Luke wore a custom suit by Tom James.
They welcomed their first son Lawson in 2014 and second in 2016.
Bre like the movie’ pretty woman’ and the series ‘Friends’. She also likes Michael Jordan as being an athlete.
She started playing Volleyball in her childhood. And is known to win a couple of honors.
- She created a record of kills in for the ‘Canyon Del Oro (CDO) High School’. She won the volleyball letter for four consecutive years. She was also a member of ‘CDO Honor Roll.’.
- Among her victories, Gatorade National High School Volleyball Player of the Yeeven001 is one. She even played for Arizona University’s’ volleyball team (‘Arizona Wildcats’).
- Bre Ladd along with playing for her school also played for Tuscan’s ‘Club Cactus’ junior for four years.
- Her list of honors includes ‘Tucson Citizen’ and ‘The Arizona Republic Arizona State Player of the Year.’
- She is even known to record the highest number of blocks (124) and the best blocks per game average(1.09) in the history of ‘Arizona freshman’.
- Be being a member of the 2001 USA junior national team, also competed at Women’s Junior World Championships’ in Santo Domingo and Santiago, Dominican Republic. She was named the Tucson Citizen and Arizona Republic Arizona State Player of the Year.
- Being fluent in sign language, she even served the school for the deaf and mutes.
Bre Ladd’s Bio, Height, Family and Net Worth
Bre Ladd has an athletic and muscular body with a weight of 67kg and a height of 6’1 or 185 cm. She has long blonde hair with a blue color eyes. Her figure measurement is 30-38-37 inches approximately.
Bre Ladd net worth is $16 million US Dollars and owns a luxurious mansion in Manhattan beach worth USD 7.2 million.
Bre Ladd quit playing after college and now having a low-key-life with her family.
Lesser known facts about Luke Walton
- He is the youngest coach in NBA at present.
- He after playing 10 seasons as a forward and winning town championships with the Lakers, he joined his old team as a coach to guide the new generation of Lakers.
- Walton also had one championship as an assistant coach of the Golden State Warriors in 2015 as he coached the Warriors in the first 43 games of the 2015-16 season to a 39-4record in the absence of Steve Kerr.
- Walton averaged 4.7 points per game as well as 2.3 assists and 2.9 rebounds.
- Luke’s father, Bil Walton is a former UCLA and NBA standout and Susie Walton.
- Luke’s first coaching job was with the University of Memphis in 2011.
The couple is not active on social media. It seems they want to live their life more personally.
Couples like these who support each other are an inspiration to the coming generation.