Interested in writing an article or tutorial for us?
Contributors are always welcome here at techshar.com.
Our primary goal is to deliver the highest quality content for our community.
which shows the quality and authority of the site, a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs).
The following guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
But before you submit a guest post at Techshar, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Being a community blog, I always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
To become a regular contributor at Techshar here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the Blog Page and check out the first few posts to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from.
- WordPress Plugins and Tutorials
- Link Building & Site Ranking
- Content Marketing
- Web Designing & Development
- SEO tools, Software, and case studies.
- Email marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- Blogging & Online Business
Article Submission Terms and Conditions
By submitting your article to Techshar, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That you are the author of the article and sole copyright holder.
- That Techshar has unconditional permission to publish your article on our website and distribute it in any manner we choose and by submitting a post to Electrobot, you give us copyright ownership of the post.
- That you will proof your article for spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure errors prior to submission.
- That Techshar reserves the right to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting as well as classify, re-classify or remove your article at any time for any reason.
- Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
- That you will adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Article length: 800 to 1000 words
- Author Bio: 400 – 450 characters (50-60 words)
- Links in article: To be used only in support of your article content.
- Promotional links: You can use 1 contextual link to your website.
Contribute your post to Techshar
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Sub: Guest Posting at Techshar
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
If your article is accepted we will notify you when it will go live.